Today is the start of my plan. My highest weight was 280 lbs. Now, I am starting at 253.6 lbs. My first goal is to get out of the 250's. I am going to stick with Weight Watchers. Working out will follow, but food is my main focus for now. I am going to learn to make weight loss a priority and make sure that I look at weight loss as a lifesyle. No more diets for me. I want to get to Onederland and then work on getting to my goal of 125 lbs.
I will be making a video for youtube this Tuesday and keep weigh ins on Sundays. Thank you for the continued support.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Journey to Onederland
Posted by Sessa79 at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Best wishes to you, as you start fresh. I truly admire your courage and persistence. You can do it! ;o)
Good luck girl you can do this and rock the world!!
Post a Comment